Purchase Order General Terms and Conditions
1. General statement: All orders are subject to the conditions appearing both on the face hereof and hereinafter. Supplier is hereby notified that work and materials covered by Grace Pacifica Machining, LLC (Grace Pacifica) fka Anewco Products, LLC Purchase Orders (POs) may be intended to form a part of work under a United States Government contract. Under such contract, conditions of this order are prescribed by United States laws, regulations, and/or stipulations.
2. Domestic Preferred/DFARS Compliance: Where applicable, in accordance with United States DFARs, all raw material and hardware references as evidenced by RFQs, POs, general inquiries, etc. are required to be either domestically sourced and/or DFARs compliant. Any variance to this must be mutually agreed upon in writing prior to material shipping to our facility. Grace Pacifica will specify if material/ hardware other than domestic/DFARS compliant will be acceptable.
3. Quality and Workmanship: Product or Service conformity is of utmost importance to Grace Pacifica, and as a key component of the success of Grace Pacifica, all suppliers are expected to produce, and or supply, products, or services, that meet all requirements specified on POs. All materials and workmanship shall be subject to inspection and approval during and/or after manufacture by Grace Pacifica or Grace Pacifica’s customers, regardless of payment status.
4. Performance and Delivery: Deliveries shall be in strict conformity with performance stated therein. If, after acceptance of this order, Seller subsequently finds that shipment or performance will be delayed, Seller must notify Buyer immediately and advise of a new shipment or performance date.
5. Non-Conforming Goods: Grace Pacifica shall retain the right to inspect and reject, all product found non-compliant. All such rejected product shall be returned to Supplier at Supplier’s risk and expense.
6. Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR): Grace Pacifica reserves the right to stipulate a SCAR for discrepancies in any area of concern regarding delivery and quality performance.
7. Changes in Production and/or Process: Supplier agrees to notify Grace Pacifica of any changes in their products, process, materials, formulations, packaging, labeling, software, environment, conditions, quality assurance process, equipment, and/or production location for Products if previously selected.
8. Packing: Supplier shall insure packaging allows for damage-free delivery. Each package must contain a packing list, showing the name of shipper, contents, must reference a PO number, and if applicable, contain a certificate of conformance.
9. Quantity: The quantity of any material, as indicated on PO, shall not be exceeded without first obtaining written consent.
10. Cancellation: Grace Pacifica reserves the right to cancel an order, or any part thereof, if Supplier fails to deliver within the time specified, the quality of the work or materials, and in the quantity, required by said order, as provided for in (4) above.
11. Quality System Requirement Flow down: Supplier is required to flow down all Grace Pacifica and Grace Pacifica’s customer’s requirements as specified on PO(s) to its sub-tier suppliers.
12. ITAR / Export Controls: Grace Pacifica is ITAR registered and compliant. Seller shall disseminate only in accordance with the provisions of DoD Directive 5230.25. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe criminal penalties.
13. Acceptance: Commencement of performance of the work called for by this PO, in the absence of Seller’s written acknowledgement thereof, shall be deemed acceptance of this PO as written as well as these general terms and conditions.
14. Validity: The invalidity, in whole or in part, of any conditions of respective purchase orders, shall not affect the validity in any other conditions. The remedies herein reserved shall be cumulative and additional to any other of this purchase order and shall not constitute a waiver of any other breach of the same provision or any other provision.
15. Ethical Behavior: Suppliers of products, or services, to Grace Pacifica shall conduct their dealings in an ethical manner.
16. Calibration Services: Calibrate to industry standard or manufacture specification. Must comply with ANSI Z540 or
equivalent standard. Certificate of Conformance is required. Must be traceable to NIST or other national measurable
standards. Calibration frequency is annual unless otherwise specified.
17. Government-Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP): The supplier shall actively participate in the Government Industry Data Exchange Program in accordance with the GIDEP Operations Manual, SO300-BT-PRO-010. The supplier shall submit information concerning critical or major nonconformances, as defined in FAR 46.407/DFARS 246.407, to the GIDEP information system. As a GIDEP participant, Grace Pacifica is not authorized to distribute GIDEPs outside of Grace Pacifica. You as the supplier will have to access the GIDEP database as a GIDEP participant and retrieve the subject GIDEP. Per TCS-001, para 13(c), suppliers are required to monitor the GIDEP reports and act on reports that affect product delivered to Grace Pacifica.
18. Counterfeit Item: The supplier shall maintain a Counterfeit Item risk mitigation process internally and with its suppliers using SAE AS5553 as a guide. The supplier shall flow down to, and ensure compliance with the requirements of this Q-Note by, lower tier suppliers providing items for delivery to Grace Pacifica under this order. The supplier shall provide evidence of the supplier's risk mitigation process to the Grace Pacifica Buyer upon request.
Last revised on: 04/28/2023